söndag 28 oktober 2007

Thailand here I am!

So here I am! Thaniland! And my first impression must be that they spend a lot of money on advertiseing and no money on housing! But thats their choice I guess! Writing in english cause its so disturbing that some letters in swedish dont excist..
Second day here!
A big tragedy occured... Something you read about in the papers and think that just that wont ever happen to you.. Well it did! Its crazy mad and unbelievable. I will tell you about it some other time, when the event has sinken in to my soul, my memory and my heart is mended somehow..
Besides what happened earlier the time here has been nice.. Got sunburnt today.. Didnt think I would.. Caus the weather is a bit crappy but we are enjoying the culture and the cheap stores!
Ill write more some other time.. Now I have to go tend to my son!
Ill be back! =)
Dagens ord: Never say never.. its something that might just happen when you least expect it!

Inga kommentarer: